If you are in crisis, or know someone who is, you are not alone:
please call 24/7 hotline: 1-800-273-(TALK) 8255 OR
text 741741 for a 24/7 crisis text line - a live, trained crisis counselor receives the text and responds quickly OR go to www.imalive.org for 24/7 online crisis chat
- The Mental Health Channel is a new online network that’s changing the conversation through inspiring true stories
- Available 24/7 via the web - free to view, free to share, and commercial free!
- Mental Health America provides FREE on demand webinars
- Project UROK's mission is to create funny, meaningful videos for teenagers struggling with mental health issues, made by people who have been there before. The goal is to provide not only practical assistance, but also a sense of belonging, a sense of comfort, and a sense of hope
- Kevin Hines on the Today Show, 6/12/18 Kevin survived jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge and is now a tremendous mental health advocate. #BeHereTomorrow